It's not very often you meet someone like Wip. We have been known to refer to him as a wizard, a genius and also the fountain of all knowledge. Mostly though we call him Wipster. Master of animation and illustration and still a young lad; Wip was integral to the creation of The Land of Me. He continues to spend his days working in our little studio even when he's not technically working for us. He's part of the family and a real gem of a fella. Find out about his childhood in Holland below.....
1) Describe you as a child in 5 words.
Ehm....dunno...blond? With glasses?
2) What is your favourite children's book?
De Kliene Kapitein by Paul Biegel (The Little Captain), I'm really excited as they are making it into a movie at the moment!
3) What was your favourite toy as a child and why?
My favourite toy would have to be plasticine, it's never boring because it can become whatever you want it to be.
4) If you could be a fictional character from a kids TV show/film/book for a day who would you be and what would you do?
I would be the Marsupilami and bounce around the jungle on my tail.
5) What inspired you to work within art and design?
Growing up in a creative family, expressing myself creatively has always been part of me. It's almost impossible to not keep doing it.